Schedule your consultation today!
You are not alone.
Millions of other Americans suffer from debilitating dental problems that drastically affect their physical and psychological wellness. The saddest part is that these problems not only keep you from enjoying everyday life, but can rob you of your self-esteem.
You can put an end to the suffering, embarrassment, and inconvenience caused by your missing and failing teeth. You can enjoy eating again. You can actually be proud of your smile. Most importantly, you can significantly improve your overall health by eliminating disease and infections in your mouth and becoming pain-free.
Teeth Tomorrow® is the solution! It provides permanent, natural looking teeth, custom-made to your personal requirements. You never have to take them out. You brush them just like normal teeth, and you can eat and smile with confidence.
The final Prettau® Zirconia full-arch bridge produced for Teeth Tomorrow® is the ONLY solution backed by 2 major studies in the highly acclaimed Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry!
We understand that changing your life is a big decision.
Compare these facts when evaluating a dentist providing Full-Arch Dental Implant Bridges
You’ve been thinking about this for a while, and while you’re tired of living with the pain, inconvenience, and embarrassment that comes from missing and failing teeth, you need to know you’re making the right choice. Let’s face it, there are a lot of options out there, and some may sound pretty good.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of questions you can feel comfortable asking any dental practice when comparing options. You can even download a printable version so you can have it with you during a consultation. You deserve honest answers to these 16 Questions, and when you compare apples to apples, you’ll better understand the value of the Permanent Solution that is Teeth Tomorrow®.
- Q: How many appointments are required?
- A: After your Free Initial Consultation, there are as few as Four Appointments in the Teeth Tomorrow® Process.
- Q: How many different offices will I need to visit?
- A: All your Teeth Tomorrow® appointments are in the same dental office.
- Q: How often do patients need bone-grafting to support the dental implants?
- A: The Teeth Tomorrow® process virtually eliminates the need for bone grafting in most patients, however, it may be required for patients with extreme bone-loss in their jaws.
- Q: How many dental implants will support my full arch bridge?
- A: We have demonstrated a 100% success rate using 6 implants for upper bridges and 5 implants for lower bridges. While this protocol is proven optimal for our full-arch Prettau® Zirconia bridges, your Teeth Tomorrow® Advanced Implant Dentist will determine the precise number of implants your specific case requires.
- Q: How long will I be without teeth?
- A: Overnight. With Teeth Tomorrow® your extractions are performed and implants are placed on the first day, and you get a chance to heal overnight. The following day, your customized, lab-produced temporary bridge is attached to your implants, and you leave with a beautiful smile. This unique next-day protocol has proven clinical advantages for successful treatment.
- Q: Will I have a temporary bridge prior to my final bridge?
- A: Yes. The bridge you receive the day after your implants are placed is called a Provisional. It is created by a dental lab and is much more refined than those produced in a dental office. You also are free to go home and rest immediately after implant placement, so you don’t need to wait in the dental office while your bridge is being produced.
- Q: How soon until I get my final bridge?
- A: You’ll wear your Teeth Tomorrow® provisional bridge for 3 to 6 months while your implants stabilize and you become perfectly accustomed to a full arch of teeth and gums.
- Q: What materials are used in making my bridge?
- A: Your Teeth Tomorrow® final bridge is custom milled from a solid piece of Prettau® Zirconia. It is hand-crafted to your unique smile specifications and natural-looking color shades are permanently absorbed into the bridge prior to furnace curing and final polishing.
- Q: How long is my bridge going to last?
- A: Your Teeth Tomorrow® Prettau® Zirconia bridge is designed to last a lifetime. Of 2,039 Prettau® Zirconia bridges produced by the lab that provides all Teeth Tomorrow® final bridges, only 9 have had to be returned in the past 5 years. Don’t be fooled by warranties. Even if a bridge carries a warranty, it still needs to be removed and replaced if it chips, breaks or fractures.
- Q: Will my bridge ever become discolored or attract and retain odors?
- A: Prettau® Zirconia is non-porous, so it doesn’t stain, discolor, or retain odors. You care for this bridge just like natural teeth. Other bridge materials such as acrylics with porcelain denture teeth attract both stains and odors.
- Q: Will my bridge attract plaque and harmful bacteria?
- A: Just as Prettau® Zirconia is resistant to stains and odors, its non-porous nature doesn’t attract plaque (and the harmful bacteria that breeds in plaque build-ups).
- Q: What is the chance that my bridge will chip, crack or break and need to be replaced?
- A: The results of the 5-year study of 2,039 Prettau® Zirconia full-arch bridges produced by Tischler Dental Laboratory (the Exclusive Lab for Teeth Tomorrow®) show the chances of chipping, cracking, or breaking are 0.44%. In other words, our bridges have a 99.56% success rate.
- Q: Will my bridge weaken or wear down from chewing and talking?
- A: Your Teeth Tomorrow® Prettau® Zirconia final bridge is not only extremely resistant to chipping, cracking and breaking – Its industry-leading durability shows no weakening or wear from chewing and talking, even in patients who grind their teeth.
- Q: What’s the chance that I will develop an infection under my bridge?
- A: Infections are caused by bacteria. Infections under an implant-supported full arch bridge are called Peri-implant Pathology and cause bone loss in the jaw that loosens the implants. The fact that Prettau® Zirconia does not attract plaque and harmful bacteria means there is minimal risk of developing an infection caused by the bridge.
- Q: Does your office provide ongoing Hygiene and Full-Service Dental Care?
- A: Every Teeth Tomorrow® Member Practice provides comprehensive dental care and hygiene treatments in the same office where your bridge procedure is performed. Each practice is expertly trained in not only the care of your Prettau® Zirconia Full-Arch Bridge, but in providing appropriate care for your overall oral health.